Underground Gas Superintendent
Grace Industries is seeking an Underground Gas Superintendent who values performing work in a safe, high-quality and productive manner.
Grace Industries is seeking an Underground Gas Superintendent who values performing work in a safe, high-quality and productive manner. Candidates must have experience in all aspects of gas main and service work including Plastic Pipe Joining Techniques, Live Gas Operations and Gas Service Installations and Supervision experience.
- Interface with owner, customer, governmental agencies, Grace crews & management and applicable unions. Strong communication skills; both oral and written is vital. Provide leadership.
- Ensure all safety practices are being observed and work is being performed at the highest quality at all times.
- Schedules all work, monitors backlog, crew size and make-up.
- Monitors production, unit sheets, as-built drawings, time sheets and other required reports and paperwork.
- Assists safety and training with maintaining Operator Qualification program and in-house supplemental training and qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years of gas experience
- Computer knowledge a plus
- Operator Qualification necessary to perform the above work/tasks and be in good standing preferred.
Required to have all State and Federal safety training including but not limited to the following:
- Competent Person
- Hazardous Communications
- Asbestos Awareness
- First Aid / CPR
- OSHA 10